oCd Resource Pack Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 Download and Install
oCd Resource Pack is a simplistic resource pack with 16x resolution and not an HD pack there fore, it is not necessary to install Optifine HD or MCPatcher. It was created by Disco_,a very popular map maker. If you are looking for an organized, smooth, straight lines pack without all the harsh colors, noise, etc., oCd Resource Pack is the perfect one for you.
oCd Resource Pack Installation Guide:
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
(If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack
oCd Resource Pack Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.6
for Minecraft 1.7
for Minecraft 1.8
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.12