Oerlis Realistic Photo Pro Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds photorealistic visuals and effects to Minecraft. The same thing can be said for a handful of other photorealistic resource packs available for the game, but many of those can’t claim to look as good as this pack does.
Cobblestone blocks actually look like bits of chipped and crushed stone pasted together into a cubic shape rather than a pile of mostly flat rocks stacked on top of each other. Granted, there are many other textures to spot, but this is probably the first really good one most players will see.
Looking at a scene in Minecraft using standard visuals, then comparing it to the exact same scene with this pack installed and enabled, will relay this fact to you better than any written review can. If you’re here, you’re probably looking for photorealistic packs already, so be sure to give this one a try. It’s definitely worth it.
for Minecraft 1.11, Added new textures for:
- Flower Pot
- Cactus Top
- Cactus Side
- End Brick
- Yellow Clay
- White Clay
- Glass Pane Top Purple
- Glass Pane Top Red
- Glass Pane Top Silver
- Glass Pane Top White
- Glass Pane Top Yellow
- Glass Pane Top Light Blue
- Glass Pane Top Magenta
- Glass Pane Top Orange
- Glass Pane Top Pink
How to Install Oerlis Realistic Resource Pack?
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder5.
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack
for Minecraft 1.9.X: