Ore Excavation Mod Description:
Ore Excavation mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 allows players to mine whole veins of ore, cut down whole trees or any other tool based action in one go. Simple easy to understand configs are also provided for mod pack developers such as tool or block black listings, size limits and tick rate.
- Mine whole ore veins
- Cut down whole trees
- Works with almost every tool
- Tool blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Block blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Configurable speed, size and distance
- Control preferences per client
- Per tool overrides for pack developers
- In game configuration with no restart/reload necessary
- Built-in TPS guard prevents major game slow down
- Configurable shape mining
- Undo command in case of mistakes
- Customisable block grouping
- Wooden tools are disabled by default. Edit the overrides.json in your config folder if you’d like to use them. The reason for this is to provide an example for pack developers to refer to.
- Because of some outdated input libraries in Minecraft the excavation key may not work correctly on non-US based keyboards. Try refraining from binding symbols or special characters to this key.
How Do You Install Ore Excavation Mod for Minecraft?
- Download the Minecraft Forge first. Install and run it on your profile list.
- Download the Ore Excavation Mod. The version that you will choose should be compatible with the version of your Minecraft.
- Go to the game folder of Minecraft and find the mod folder.
- Add the .jar file into the mod folder. If it is in a zip or rar format, extract the files inside the mod folder.
- Load the game, and if you do it correctly, you will be able to use the mod
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1
Author: Funwayguy, Darkosto