This map is inspired like a parody of “Pacheco” created for KillerCreeper55. Pacheco’s Hell Map‘s singleplayer only. Pacheco is an old man minecrafter, and he amuses himself to do experiments, but the madness took him to a butcher’s hell. He to stolen your pig and you have to go for him. But you do not know against who you will face.
Pacheco’s Hell Map Installation Guide:
- Download Pacheco’s Hell Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map
For Minecraft 1.10.2