This new mod is a Paintball Mod and is a chance to take what you enjoy in the real world and play.
You should definitely download and try the new Paintball Mod 1.8. The Paintball mod gives you a chance to play around with friends or even try the mod out by yourself and take on swarms, animals, or zombies. Like with vanilla Minecraft it gives you the freedom to determine how you want to play. You can develop different maps for the paintball playing field.
Paintball Mod Minecraft adds some different receipts that allow you to create different armors, weapons, paintball guns, and even grenades, claymores and C4. The best weapon you might want to check out is the sniper rifle, so you can get your hits in without exposing yourself and target your enemy with a scope. The shotgun blast does a cluster fire that groups your paintball pellets. All paintball guns gives you the opportunity to add a weapon sight so you can fire more accurately at your enemy. You are able to play against all of your friends by separating up to six different teams that are each their own color. Each color team has specially colored armor, weapons, and other gear.
- Also post: Counter Guns Mod
One of the first things that you will create for the paintball field is the weapon rack and the gear rack. These will allow you to save your creations so you can use them in the paintball field; it is best to put your weapon rack and your gear rack in your inta-base. Your weapon and gear racks will auto-reload so there is no slowing you down when it comes to your playtime. Inside the paintball mod you will be equipped with an insta-base and an items chest. Each of the insta-bases are locked to a specific color so only those people who are that color are allowed to go in the insta-base. Even if you are trying to enter the correct color base you need to have your helmet on in order to get in the base. Inside of the items chest is a flag for your team’s color. If you and your friend wish you could play capture the flag.
A feature that is unique to the mod is the paintbrush feature. The paintbrush allows you to turn your enemy’s weapons or anything against them. As an example, someone from the red team just placed a red claymore and you are on the blue team. With the paintbrush you are able to change that claymore color to blue so that you are no longer in danger of being harmed by that claymore.
The Paintball Mod 1.8 is an exciting new mod that changes how you and your friends are going to play.
- All of the amour sets are created in the same way as all other amour sets, except with colored wool to determine what armor color you desire!
- You can create a team flag for your team by combining sticks, colored wool and three blocks of stone!
- You can create guns for your team with iron, pellets and sticks! Health packs can be created with blocks of colored wool and an apple!
- You can also create a frag grenade paintball style with iron and pellets!
It is a very professional mod that adds some functions and features to your Minecraft world. It adds some things such as flags, guns, armor sets, launchers, grenades, claymores, c4, pellets etc. They are promised to accurately recreate the much loved and adored pass time of ‘Paintballing’. Paintball Mod brings more fun if you enjoy with your friends.
The recipes are the same for every team. Just replace the red items with whatever color you want.
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download Paintball Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Note: Please make sure you create a backup before installing any mods so you won’t have any issues with Minecraft.
Paintball Mod Download Links:
For 1.11.2 (not yet updated)