If you play Minecraft, you are most probably ware of how mods can help improve your gameplay in ways more than one. It will provide a new feel for the game, and you will have more options and resources. In this case, one of the most popular is Pixelmon Mod, which will surely be appreciated by anyone who loves both Minecraft and Pokémon. With the addition of this mod in Minecraft, you will be able to enjoy an entirely new gaming experience. Although it is still Minecraft at its very core, the integration of Pokémon will give it a facelift, and you can possibly feel that it is a different game from the Minecraft you traditionally play.
Find Pokémon in The Wild
If you go online and look for mods that can add Pokémon to the game, you will be confronted with an abundance of choices, each claiming to be the best. In reality, however, if you read reviews from people who have installed these mods, a lot of them are unhappy. This is where Pixelmon Mod 1.10.2 enters the picture. Even if you consult in different forums, it will be easy for you to realize that this is indeed the best option that is available.
With Pixelmon Mod 1.10.2 you can add up to 294 monsters in the game. Many people would instantly assume that adding Pixelmod Mod will give the game nothing but a facelift. While it can indeed change the way the game looks, it is also important to note that it gives you a whole lot different experience. You can take advantage of a new attack system, which will provide you with a new way to find thrill in Minecraft. You can make more than 500 attack moves, and you will feel its similarity with the original Pokémon game.
Collect and Trade Monsters
Another good thing about It is that you do not only gather monsters in the wild, but there is even a platform where you can have it traded if it is preferred. Keep on collecting your monsters and have them exchanged with what you want.
No Interference with Other Mods
One of the reasons on why there are some people who might have hesitations in installing Pixelmon Mod is the worry that it will interfere with the other mods that they have already installed. Nonetheless, as proven by many others, such interference will not happen. There will be no changes with your base files, and you can still play the game in the same way. Your other mods will remain functional.
What are you waiting for? Take your Minecraft gaming experience to the next level by installing mod today!
- Update new Pokemon X&Y
- Fix and update to version 2.5.7
- Trainers can now despawn if you move far enough away from them
- Trainers now get included in all spawning calculations (should now be properly representative of their rarity)
- This will mean less trainers will spawn and they won’t build up over time!
- Add new camera system for battles
- Add new command “pokegive”
- 91 pokemon
- Modifies NO base files (Meaning it should work with any mod)
- Configuration file to change spawning amounts, Block and item ID’s
- Comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks (including status effects and stats modifiers)
- Pokemon overlay showing current pokemon and their status
- Functioning pokedex
- Multiplayer supported! (no bukkit)
- Full PC storage system!
- New Healing block!
- Evolution stones!
- New Capturing system!
- Brand new models for pc and healer
- 3D pokeball and capture animation (now improved)
- All Mob’s to scale as specified by the bulbapedia
- Battleable Trainers
- Aggression system
- Friendship System (Umbreon will evolve with it)!
- Hammer and anvil crafting system for pokeballs!
- Pokeballs now work in battle!
- Apricorn trees
- More Pokeballs: Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball
The mod adds a menu where you can analyze various characteristics of each Pokemon, how health, skills, and other insignia. The system of global attack that we have at our disposal at all times, allow us to choose among more than 500 types of attack.
How to Install?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Go to start menu and then “run”
- Type “%appdata%”
- Then “roaming files” if you’re not already there
- Find “.minecraft” folder
- Then “bin” folder
- Then open “minecraft.jar” with winzip
- Extract your mod here
- Delete META-INF
Note : delete old configs before install this version 2.5.7
*Recommend to download Minecraft Forge in link download “Pixelmon Mod” that work!
Tips and Warnings:
- If you want to install Pixelmon on a server, paste its files in server folder.
- Configuration files can be found in .minecraft/config folder. You can edit block/item IDs there.
- If you are upgrading the mod from previous version, please delete the pixelmon.cfg in your .minecraft/config folder.
- The hotkey for spawning Pokemon is ‘P‘ and [ – ] for toggling.
For minecraft 1.10.2 (beta)
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.6.2
For minecraft 1.5.2