About Player API:
Have you been a content founder for Minecraft mods for different strategies, to add prosperous information that is fresh to the gloriously Minecraft modding area that is diverse? Then you certainly might find out about the API, which provides the modders that essential push-to acquire some of the mods to work. This simultaneously decreases between mods and gives you use of client, server, and bukkit classes. Many mods like Smart Moving count to function which often makes this a lot like Modloader or Forge for the reason that regard on the API.
Player API is really a change for Minecraft 1.10.2 providing you with interface for establishing and adding mods such as for instance Single-Player Commands, Smart Moving mod etc. It creates gambler classes available to client, server and bukkit for easy modding and customization. Player API also helps decreasing conflicts with mods that are other and preserves you from the lot of difficulty during mod installation.
Player API is not easy to use, plus it just comes how it functions and recommended for players who have some information about Java. In case you don’t understand what you are performing, so be cautioned Minecraft can fully separate.
Player API Features:
- Gives you access to client, server, and bukkit classes for much more control over the mod you are creating.
- Player entity class is accessible for custom movement and more
Player API is an API which provides access to
- the client class “EntityPlayerSP” aka “beu” or
- the server class “EntityPlayerMP” aka “ju” or
- the bukkit class “EntityPlayer”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
How to install Player API for Minecraft:
- make sure you download the right file:
- Vanilla for mods on a vanilla (non Minecraft Forge) client/server.
- Forge for mods on a Minecraft Forge client/server.
- Bukkit for bukkit plugins.
- MCPC+ for mods on a MCPC+ server.
- read the “installation” section of your download’s readme files
- Player API server is compatible with Minecraft Forge server, just install Player API server after Minecraft Forge server.
Player API Download Links:
Render (API pack): Download from Server
Render (API pack): Player-API-Render-1.6.2
Render (API pack): http://dl1.azminecraft.info/upload/index.php?act=dl&id=1413808768
Bukkit: Player API-CraftBukkit-1.5.2
If you use Older versions please download Here: