Pokemon Works Resource Pack made for 16×16 of resolution. It was contributed by I_IS_FAT . It is Pokemon! how do you feel, if you can play this game in Minecraft? I think that is very fantastic. This texture pack is not change only the textures such as the views, characters or monsters to be same the Pokemon game.
You can recreate the various places and characters in Minecraft to make it look like a 3D version of the Pokemon world! Reskinned mobs like various Pokemon, like Mewtwo, Hitmonchan, Pikichu, Vulpix and many more! It doesn’t stop there because even the Villagers look like Professor Oak, Misty, Brock, Ash, and Nurse Joy!
Download Pokemon Works Resource Pack for Minecraft
How to install Pokemon Works Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Download and Install Optifine HD or MC Patcher for better resource pack performance.
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder5.
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack