The Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft
What is Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack?
Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack started out as relatively small resource pack for the Pumpkin Patch Server (discontinued) Originally, it was literally only a collection of pumpkin mob textures.
Pumpkin Patch is an unusual and strange resource pack. Why ? Check the screenshots! I think it is not so difficult to guess that the texture of the mobs has been changed, instead of the usual head they have a pumpkin head! It looks quite interesting and strange! But I love it!
- New Quarts Pillar Top
- New daylight sensor
- New Mob Spawner
- New random birch log textures
- Fixed the problem where leaves from certain mods were showing broken textures.
- New gunpowder
- New name tag
- New Redstone dust
- New glow stone dust
- New brick / nether brick
- New boat texture
- New shears
- Fixed glow stone.
- Fixed random textures for grass.
- Fixed compass.
- Hid some easter eggs!
- More armor pieces on the way!
How to Install Pumpkin Patch Resource (Texture) Pack for Minecraft
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
For 1.9.X and 1.10.X
for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.12