What is Quadral Resource Pack?
Quadral is a Resource (texture) pack consisting of saturated colors that will fill your world with strong colors. Textures are, mostly, formed of blocks with internal designs multiple, ie, is a texture with details on the building blocks, not smooth in appearance, or minimal.This Resource pack has a resolution of 16x, as that Minecraft predefined textures, so it is not necessary to use Optifine, although always good, especially on slower computers. Although this texture pack does not require many resources to be rendered.
How to Install Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.8.x – 1.7.x