R3D.CRAFT Resource (Resource ) Pack for Minecraft
- 1 R3D.CRAFT Resource (Resource ) Pack for Minecraft
- 2 R3D.CRAFT Resource (Texture) Pack Information:
- 3 R3D.CRAFT Resource (Texture) Pack Images
- 4 R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack Review Video:
- 5 How to install R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack for Minecraft Manually
- 6 R3D.CRAFT Resource (Texture) Pack Download Links
- 7 Minecraft Search Keywords:
R3D.CRAFT Resource (Texture) Pack Information:
Among the greatest designs which exist. I examined or have never observed this kind of consistency group that was incredible. It’s really amazing! R3D.CRAFT is created about the standard feel pack’s foundation.
If you such as the regular type of play and in the same period enhance the quality of hraphics in minecraft, although you wish to protect that environment subsequently this designs are created for you personally
This bunch will provide more conclusion, synthetic illumination with little depth and shadows and gradients more softer.
R3D.CRAFT is just an ideal for Minecraft enthusiasts who seeks quality in- but they likewise wish to keep sensation and consitently the standard style. That’s the key reason why this consistency attempts to remain near to the unique perspective, by coordinating shades designs and the right designs.
The newest edition is 1.10 and R3D.CRAFT Source Bunch 1.8
In the event that you adore this bunch (or dislike it?) Please keep a remark! Please leave a comment!
R3D.CRAFT Resource (Texture) Pack Images
R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack Review Video:
How to install R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack for Minecraft Manually
Here’s a short guide on how to install R3D.CRAFT for all platforms:
- Download a version of R3D.CRAFT by choosing one of the different versions above.
- Locate your downloaded R3D.CRAFT on your computer.
- You should have a zip-file (.zip). Copy this zip-file by simply selecting it and pressing Ctrl+C (for PC) or Command+C (for Mac).
- Now, locate your texture pack folder in your “.minecraft” folder on your computer. You can easily find it in the in-game Minecraft menu by going into Options -> Resource Packs -> Open texture pack folder. You can also find the folder here: “AppDataRoaming.minecraftresourcepacks” for pc or “/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks” for mac.
- When you have located your texture pack folder, paste the zip-file you copied into that folder by pressing Ctrl+V (for PC) or Command+V (for Mac).
- Now, Make sure you either have MCPatcher or Optifine installed. These mods makes your Minecraft HD-ready for higher resolution texture packs. Without one of these, there might be bugs in the texture and your game might crash. Remember to close Minecraft before installing one of these mods. Do not install both!
- When you have everything ready, open Minecraft and go to Options -> Texture Packs.
- On the list, select R3D.CRAFT. It’s usually named something like: [x.x.x] R3D CRAFT 512×512 (xx%). Your game might freeze for a couple of seconds. It really depends on how much quality you wanted and how fast your computer is. Do not click anywhere and let the game load the texture.
If you see more details on the buttons, you’ve successfully installed R3D.CRAFT. You can now go in-game and hopefully, enjoy R3D.CRAFT and Minecraft in a high quality version.
R3D.CRAFT Resource (Texture) Pack Download Links
Default Realism on Curse:
Smooth Realism on Curse:
For 1.7.10/1.7.2 and 1.6.4
For 1.8 and 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.x
For Minecraft 1.10.x
Minecraft Search Keywords:
- r3d craft 1 6 4
- redcraft 1 6 4
- R3Dcraft 1 6 4