Realistic Swag is a cool resource Pack Minecraft. Realistic Swag Resource Pack adds a sense of ‘neatness’ and realism to your game. The Realistic Swag Pack is just another example of these types of packs.
They do this by mottling textures, or adding new colors to gradients, or creating a layering effect using different shades on the same block to make things look like they are 3D. It isn’t complete yet, but the author is taking many steps in the right direction with this pack. For one, the water has been made clear, so players can see right to the bottom of rivers and even some lakes.
How to install Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Download and Install Optifine HD for better resource pack performance.
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder5.
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.6.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack
For Minecraft 1.10.x – 1.9.x- 1.8.X
Credit: Noxie – Website: noxie.tk