Realistico is the only Minecraft Resource Pack that uses bump mapping as professional games do.Minecraft doesn’t support fancy lightning calculations.
Realistico Resource Pack is an awesome texture pack coming with a 512x resolution. It is designed by matteorizzo: pixel-perfect, hyper-realistic yet extremely simple, and always updated! Realistico enhances the missing realism of Minecraft with high quality textures, smoother color transitions, realistic shadows and missing details while keeping the original Minecraft feel by matching the correct colors and indication of shape
The hand-crafted bump mapping* guarantee an exclusive and immersive gaming experience, with an unbelievable lighting.
*bump mapping requires the Shaders mod.
How to install:
Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Realistico Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2