Refined Storage Mod is inspired by Applied Energistics, a set of the famous mod in storing and supporting items. This mod offers the player a network-based storage system, allowing them to store items and fluids on a massively expandable device network. It can support for creating, managing the total of items as well as allowing users to create fast by that system. The Refined Storage Mod is actually an elegant solution to your hoarding problem.
The mod implements various blocks and items used for the mass storage and management of items and fluids. It offers many storage capabilities for the players to store items safely. Any storage devices connected to the same network are accessible to the player through one simple Grid interface, allowing the player to access the inventories of many devices through a single unified GUI.
In addition, the mod does not only add storage solutions, but it is also used to manipulate items and blocks in the world and from the system, such as importers, exporters, constructors, destructors, and more. There are also devices in this mod that allow the player to set up auto-crafting, allowing the crafting of complex recipes in a few simple clicks.
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
- Download Refined Storage Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Refined Storage Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12