RFTools Mod for Minecraft
RFTools Mod adds a whole bunch of tools that bring a whole new level of convenience and make managing things a lot easier.This is a mod containing various tools that are related to RF (Redflux) or technology in general. Redflux, also referred to as Redstone Flux, is basically a power system that was introduced to Minecraft with Thermal Expansion 3. The mechanics of Redflux are almost identical to those of Minecraft Joules but with a few technical improvements here in there.
Although the name of the RFTools mod suggests that it only implements tools into the game, it actually does a lot more than that. Alongside the highly convenient tools that it adds like the powerful mob spawner and the RF monitor, the mod also contains new teleportation systems similar to the ones in Star Trek. The teleportation systems are unlike anything before seen in Minecraft. There’s also a full-fledged dimension building system that shows a lot of potential. Players who can make proper use of the dimension building system will definitely be able to make a lot of incredible things happen while using this mod.
The following items and blocks of this mod:
- RFTools Manual: an in-game craftable manual for this mod.
- RF Network Monitor: with this item you can check out the RF situation in a set of connected blocks and find out where all the energy is going.
- RF Monitor: this block can monitor the RF situation in another block near it (3x3x3 area). It gives a visual representation of the amount of RF in the block and can also send out a redstone signal under certain conditions.
- Crafter: this is an automatic crafter that can handle up to 8 recipes at once and also allows crafting recipes to use the results of earlier recipes in the same machine.
- Scanner: with this block you can make it easier to find your stuff in your storage network.
- Power Relay: with this block you can throttle down a part of your power network in case a redstone signal is given (or not). This can be used (in combination with the RF Monitor) to turn off ore procession (for example) in case your main power system doesn’t have enough power.
- Teleportation system: several blocks for a powerful teleportation system.
- Power generation: RFTools contains a powerful but rather complicated power generation system for the more adventerous tinkerers among you.
- Simple but powerful shield system that can selectively block players, mobs, items, animals and so on.
- Developers Delight item. A tool for developers!
- A modular screen system to display various values like energy level, fluid contents, time of the day, dimension power and so on.
- A powerful mob spawner.
- A Block Protector that uses RF to protect blocks against harvesting and explosions. Ideal for your Wither spawner for example or just to protect your base.
- A very comprehensive and fully featured dimension builder system!
- Searchable and flexible modular storage system with supports for remote access.
- Support for Open Computers and ComputerCraft (shield, teleportation system, dimension builder and screen controller).
RFTools Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge and McJtyLib.
- Download RFTools Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
Download Links Below:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.12
Minecraft Search Keywords:
- minecraft mods 1 11
- 1 11 2 compatible mods
- horror powers mod 1 8 9