Introduction Serinity HD Resource Pack for Minecraft
Serinity HD resource pack, look great even without the added shader support. This is a modern pack meant to help players make individual buildings or even whole cities that look like something you might find in a big city near you. In that respect, this resource pack delivers everything it promises.
Serinity isn’t a perfect pack though. Some textures, especially the leaves found on trees, don’t look any different at all from normal Minecraft textures. Others actually look a little worse. Wood planks, blocks, half planks and other items made from wood all look more like lego blocks than ever before; bright, colorful and more like plastic than anything wooden you’ve ever seen.
Serinity HD Resource Pack Previews:
How to install Serinity HD Resource Pack for Minecraft:
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Download and Install Optifine HD for better resource pack performance.
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder5.
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.6.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack
For Minecraft 1.9.X