What is Simburbia city simulator Map?
Simburbia is a custom map for Minecraft. It is a city simulator system (Sim City in Minecraft) with plot relationships, power systems, overlays, money, population, abandonment and of course disasters. Minecraft 1.8 is required as well as a good computer. This map WILL BREAK if you can’t run on render distance 10 and in fact will likely be too laggy for you to play if you don’t normally play on that anyway.
If playing on SMP ensure enable-command-block is set to true in the server.properties file!
Simburbia simulator Map Installation Guide:
- Download Simburbia simulator Map
file from the link(s) below and then extract the map
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map