The Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack focuses mainly on all the terrain and environment blocks so after applying it you’ll see that all the in-game environments of Minecraft look much more realistic. It’s worth noting that the colors have been toned down a slight bit to make sure that the pack doesn’t feel cartoonish.
Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack comes in three resolutions, 512x, 256x, and 128x. Sky is meant to be beautiful and is best used with shaders.
The level of detail in the textures of this pack is also straight up incredible and what’s most impressive is that the textures look incredibly smooth in spite of the absurd amount of detail present in them. Normally when block textures get overloaded with detail, they tend to become noisy, but that isn’t the case this time around.
All default textures have been removed so you can place it on top of another resourcepack in your resourcepack load order for full texture support. Notices: Optifine HD is recommended.
How to Install Shaders:
- Download and install Optifine (to install it, double click the downloaded file and click install)
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Place the zippered shaders folder in your shaderpacks folder located at C:UsersUsernameAppDataRoaming.minecraftshaderpacks
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to options, video settings and shaders. Click on the shaders you installed.
How to install Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
for Minecraft 1.9.X and 1.10.X