Skywalls PVP is a map that combines two modes of Play quite popular especially for those who often play in the skywars servers, and the walls. The SkyWalls PVP Map is actually a Combat arena divided into four areas (Four players). Each player is a small Floating Island separated from the rest of players by four walls.
Each player must create a Generator of cobblestone and equipped to arrive before the rest to the central area of the map, where there are several chests with valuable equipment, as well as an enchantment table. Arrive before the rest and equip you to fight your enemies. The Map has a maximum time to designate a winner.
The downloaded file Map has several versions. Each version differs from the rest by the time duration of the map, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30, 40, 50 and 60 minutes. So you can choose the duration time, adding that “Saves” folder to the installation of your Minecraft
Skywalls PVP Screenshot:
SkyWalls PVP Map Installation Guide:
- Download Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map
For Minecraft 1.9.4-1.9-1.8