Slytherio Minigame map is fully multiplayer compatible, it uses an ID system, meaning that over 2 BILLION different players could join. And just a little warning: Items are used as the circles for gaining mass and armorstands for the snake parts, meaning that you need to have “a beefy computer” to render/load all the entities.
- Turn snake with a big turning curve (no instant turn).
- Move snake slow or with boost.
- Snakes die when they touch other snakes, or when they travel outside the border.
- When snakes die, they will drop items.
- Random spawning of random coloured wool, used to gain mass.
- You can choose the amount of items!
- Although almost unlimited people could join at the same time, they can choose between 6 colours.
If for whatever reason you start forming a snake, but you don’t get teleported to the playfield, use the following command: /scoreboard teams join Reset @p
Slytherio Minigame Map Installation Guide:
- Download Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map
For Minecraft 1.9.x