This is from a map of a Vanilla Minecraft recreation of a scene in Redstonia from the game Minecraft: Story Mode – Episode 2 by Telltale Games.
The entire scene is playable and features tons of interactions and cutscenes with full voice and music via a fully fleshed out resource pack. This map features a new system for custom NPCs and tons of unique, never before seen tech in Minecraft maps!
Notable Tech Within The Map:
- New system for complete NPC character model rigs (animated almost real players!)
- A system created for a custom crafting UI
- New clock system for animation keyframing
- Systems for controlling interaction timing and sequences
- New system for mouth animation control
- New system for custom inventory interfaces
- New system for custom modifiable hotbar UIs
- A method of realistic third-person based gameplay
- A demo of the possibilities of a story/interaction type map
- Demonstration of how closely one can recreate a game using UNMODDED Minecraft
- And various other things…!
Map Installation Guide:
- Download Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
Author: onnowhere (http://www.twitter.com/onnowhere_)