Download The Dying Sun Map for Minecraft [1.8.8/1.8]
In an ancient world, it is found that the sun is dying, its own life, sapped by an unknown power. The answer to this evil is beneath our very feet, in the depths of the earth. Once the sun sets on this day, it will never rise again… unless the Lich is defeated.
- 100% Customised Terrain Built from scratch!
- Class Selection (Choose your playstyle)
- Fully customised geared mobs
- 1 Day before the sun sets forever.
- You have 1 hour to complete the map
- Survival influences.
- You must play on easy or Higher
- Play against the 1 hour timer.
- Run the command: /tp @a 122 49 131
Resource Pack: JohnSmith Resource Pack
The Dying Sun Map Installation Guide:
- Download The Dying Sun Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map