What is Temple Master Map?
Discover a mysterious Temple, full of traps and puzzles.
The Temple Master is a map of adventures that will place your Minecraft character in a great temple, full of corridors with deadly traps, rooms with puzzles of redstone which we must overcome to be able to move forward, so how areas of parkour of various levels of difficulty.
Both traps and puzzles in this map is reset automatically, so don’t be afraid to break a trap. This map also has control points, allowing us to continue from the last checkpoint if you die.
This isn’t just a puzzle map as it contains many different parkour sections that change the pace. You will journey through many different rooms and hallways, avoiding death traps and tricky puzzles all along the way.
- Many Redstone Puzzles
- Many Traps and parkour levels.
- Auto Resetable traps and puzzles, so no risk of damaging map!
- Hours of gameplay!
- 4 Large dungeon like Temples (Worlds) to explore!
- All this in one easy to run package.
The Temple Master Map Installation Guide:
- Download Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map
For minecraft 1.8
Vanilla version: http://j.gs/11257047/temple-master-11-for-minecraft-18
For minecraft 1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.6.x, 1.5.x
Server version: http://j.gs/7AxC
For Minecraft 1.9