The Unseen Forces map is separated in 15 waves with increase difficulty, and a final boss wave. Your goal is to protect the gold statue monument by killing the zombies. Be carefull, when a zombie are close to the statue, they break it.
The Unseen Forces Map Weapons:
- Basic Sword
- Basic Hatchet
- Steel Beak Sword
- Venom Blade
- Long Blade
- Soul Dagger
- Ranger Sword
- Crusher Blade
The Weapons have rarity. Green: Common, Blue: Rare, Orange: Legendary.
You drop the weapons with custom durabilities. there are Unbreakable but you have differents skins varied by the durability.
There are 3 sorts on the game:
- Fireball: right click with your weapon to launch it!
- Ligtnight strike: Hit the zombies with ligtnight.
- Healing totem: Spawn a totem who healing you in a short zone.
All the sorts have a cooldown between uses. You need to right click to activate these sorts.
The Unseen Forces Map Screenshots:
When you killed all the zombies, the wave is done: you have acces on the shop and you earn XP levels (the money) on this shop you can get new weapons.
The map have custom Zombies, with custom properties.
The Unseen Forces Map Installation Guide:
- Download Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map
For minecraft 1.9