The Wave Shaders Mod for Minecraft [1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2]
The Wave Shaders Mod is move+ or smart moving mods.Have a beautiful day, This shader makes the entire world around you move like waves in a rolling ocean. Watch as entire landscapes rise and fall before your very
Warning: Of course, as to be expected, this shader may induce seasickness in some people.
The Wave Shaders Mod Installation Guide:
- Download and install Forge API
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag The Wave Shaders into the folder.
- Select The Wave Shaders and select “Done”.
- Turning on the OldLighting option at the shaders selection screen is recommended for this shader.