Throwable Torch Mod Description:
This is a mod that will allow us to further leverage the torches of Minecraft during our adventures and expeditions, mainly in mines and inaccessible sites.
For example, they can’t be placed on ceilings or the undersides of objects. Also, they don’t cause any damage on impact, start fires or anything else like that. The whole purpose is to be able to light up caves and ravines
The mod allows craft torches sticky, using a torch and a Slime ball. These new torches, we can launch as if it were a ball of snow.
To make a throwable torch, combine a torch and slimeball in the crafting grid. When thrown, a torch will be placed where the item hits.
Throwable Torch Mod Installation Guide:
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge
- Download Throwable Torch Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Note: Please make sure you create a backup before installing any mods so you won’t have any issues with Minecraft.
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11