Crafting With the Tinkers’ Construct Mod
There are people in the Minecraft community who enjoy the process of crafting things. They find it more enjoying compared to the original core of the game which is focused entirely on slaying the mob and farming. Individuals who find it exciting to create items will definitely find the Tinkers’ Construct Mod appealing. This mod has added extra items, features, and tools that will amp up your entire gaming experience.
This will allow the players to craft new items, but also these newly discovered items come with different effects. You can create a wand that will place the torch once you hit the right click. There are also tools that will let the player teleports, floats or move at an increased pace. This mod definitely has a lot to offer to the new and the existing players of Minecraft.
It is a great mod for constructing, repairing and even modifying tools and weapons in Minecraft. You can also smelt metals to create more powerful weapons and tools to add to your arsenal. You’ll start off with a handbook.
An In-depth Look on mod:
This mod grants an opportunity for everyone to craft and discover new items. The tools will not magically disappear and will remain in the stash of the player forever after they successfully created it. Some players especially the traditional players might find this mod as bothersome but then again, you will not find how enjoying and useful it is if you do not try this mod. Aside from the magical effect that you can get with the enchantment, players will have the capacity to customize different tools and weapons by incorporating the items to their tools and weapons. It is similar to the concept of MMORPG game wherein you can add runes, gems, to a gear that has a socket.
There is an expansive level of customization within this Tinkers’ Construct Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2. Even the most seasoned players of the Minecraft may take days before they will find the new combinations and tools that are ideal for them. And as of this moment, the team behind this mod is in continuous development of the new items that players will surely look forward to. The team is also designing armors that contain slots.
- The mod stems from patterns you create that ultimately craft the different parts to your desired tools and weapons. The tables you’ll need are the crafter, part builder, stencil table, tool station, and tool forge to get the basics going.
- The Stencil Table allows you to turn blank patterns into essentially part blueprints. You then use these to create the basic pieces that will craft your tool or weapon. It’s very simple but can get a little overwhelming with how many combinations you can make. That’s where your books will come in handy so reference them often.
- The advanced tools come in when you build a smeltery. This allows you to smelt metal into more powerful parts for your tools. The mod also adds a few new ores to the game that only further advance your tools beyond that of diamond capabilities.
- So once you’ve got a smeltery and some metals smelted you can make casts from wooden tool parts. Then use those casts with stronger metals to make stronger parts. It’s like turning Minecraft into an RPG with leveling tools and upgrading their abilities and adding new parts to them.
- And once you really get the hang of the mod you’ll be able to give your tools special modifiers like auto-repairing. So when your tool starts to deteriorate it’ll actually fix itself over time. Basically you can enchant your tools without needing experience first. It works entirely off of the items you have in your inventory. So instead of going into spells and XP to enhance your tools you can opt for hard work and determination with this mod.
- This mod will rely heavily on referencing the in game guides. They will help you immensely in your new trade skills. Get to the point where you can craft yourself a really powerful hammer and blast through your mines in 3×3 chunks. It’s really effective at quick mining with excellent yield and results. There are tons more to do with this mod so have fun discovering new tools!
To get started you need a few tables and a place to put your patterns.
Be sure to put the pattern chest by the part builder, as you can access them together.
You build, modify, and repair tools like so.
1.2 brings a new multi-block structure for turning metals into liquids.
It can be automated with redstone and hoppers.
The mod also brings a few mobs to the game, like this fellow here.
Armor has started, but is very unfinished and would need to be done by the community. Here’s your hints:
And that’s all there is to it! There’s a lot of depth in the system, and most things are documented in-game. Anything that isn’t is left for you to explore.
- The first thing you have to do is to create a backup of your world. This will guarantee you that you can revert back to your previous version of the game.
- Install the latest version of the Minecraft Forge and be sure to run it.
- Download and install Mantle Mod.
- Go to Your Minecraft Folder and find the mods folder.
- Download the Tinkers’ Construct Mod the version that you will download should be suitable on the version of your launcher.
- Extract the content of the zip file in the mod folder.
- Run the game and enjoy playing the latest mod.
The team behind the Tinkers’ Construct Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is promising to provide a new update and items that will excite the players every now and then.
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.2
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.12.1/1.12