Torched Mod for Minecraft [1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4]
Torched Mod Adds a couple of items which aids with torch placement. Mainly a gun, rocket, and launcher.
This being the most practical of items, the torch gun will look through your inventory and take note of the number of torches you have. The durability of the torch gun indicates the number of uses of flint and steel left remaining to light up torches leaving the barrel. Right click to fire a torch from your inventory. It’ll hurt mobs it hits and attempt to place a torch if it hits a block. If it fails to place a torch it will drop as an item.
This would be the tool to get a widely (though not evenly) distribution of torch placement around a wide radius. Place it down, and right click it with gunpowder or torches to add to the count (up to 512 [8 stacks]), or throw the whole stack in to add the stack to the count. An ideal ratio of torches to gunpowder would be 3 torches to 1 gunpowder. It can be launched by right clicking it with flint and steel (slow), or lighting it on fire or using redstone power (fast). As an added bonus, you can add gold nuggets (up to 16, right clicked only), to add a little variation to the launch.
Torch Launcher and Ammo:
This torch launcher requires ammo, the “Rocket Propelled Torch”. Have a bunch in your inventory and use the RPT (Rocket Propelled Torch) Launcher to fire.
How to install Torched Mod:
- Make sure you Need Forge API
- Download and install iChun Util Mod.
- Download Torched Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Torched Mod Download Links: