TRITON Resource Pack for Minecraft
TRITON Resource Pack is pretty attractive pack, really! If you have ever played minecraft with Sphax then you will probably like this pack. Triton adds into Minecraft dark and bright cartoon-themed textures. They are characterized by realistic colors, but with a very sharp contours. This allows each of the object to stand out and create a rich image look for the game. Textures look quite unusual, but in a good way!
How to install Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Download and Install Optifine HD or MC Patcher for better resource pack performance.
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack