Waila Mod for Minecraft
This is a mod that adds us information on our game to any object or block that we have, or rather, about anything that we’re aiming with the mouse. At that moment will be shown a small graphical interface which indicates information that “we look” or have in front, as well as also tells us that mod is all that we have installed.
In previous versions, this mod depended on the mod Not Enough Items to operate, which has been removed in this new version, so you can already use it without the NEI.
As we know, there are mods that add a lot of objects that is often not possible to remember in Minecraft. With this mod, we will know the name of any object, as well as which mod from that object.
And if this is not enough, it comes with a few integrated modules to show internal information of some specific blocks. For now, BC tanks have been implemented (shows the content, capacity and amount of fluid) and IC2 machines (shows the In/out voltage).
Waila Mod Usage:
- Tooltips should work out of the box in the NEI interface.
- There are 2 keybindings you want to check. [Waila] Config menu will allow you to setup which key pop up the menu (default to numpad0) while [Waila] Show/Hide will control (default numpad1) show/hide of the tooltip (will also be used for the maintened mode).
- Check around the config menu, lot of things can be turned on/off.
- Run around, enjoy.
How to install “Waila Mod”
- In order to use the “Waila Mod”, you will need to install first the Minecraft Forge.
- Download “Waila Mod”
- Click on the start menu and type “%appdata%” (without the quotation mark) and then type .minecraft
- This command should redirect you to the installation folder of minecraft.
- Find the folder “mods”
- Extract the “Waila Mod” into the mods folder.
- After successfully extracting all the files of “Waila Mod” into the mods folder, you may now run Minecraft.
- The screen will then introduce you to simple instructions that, you should follow. After that you are good to go.
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11.2