A Guide on Waystones Mod for Minecraft
The Waystones Mod will allow every Minecraft player to teleport in a certain location by placing a waystone block-a unique item added particularly for this mod. You might be wondering why there is a need for this type of mod since there are already too many teleport mod available in Minecraft. Compared to the other similar mods, this mod presents a more convenient and smooth to use. In case you found the other teleportation mod too complicated, this mod is simple and very easy to use.
Waystones Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 incorporate the element of waystone block which will allow you to return to that particular spot when you are playing Minecraft. In case you are familiar with the teleport circles of Diablo or other MMORPG games, the waystone block basically works the same way. After you managed to craft the block, you will realize that this is fairly easy to use. Remember that you need to activate the block first before you can teleport. After activating it, you can now return at this particular spot anywhere you may be with the help of a return scroll. You may also use a warp stone only if you enabled this option on the config menu.
In case you are planning to use the Waystones Mod Minecraft, we recommend you to enable the warp stone. Warp stone and return scroll works differently; with warp stones, you have the ability to choose which waystone block you want to return while the return scrolls will teleport you back to the most recently activated block. Using return scroll may be inconvenient especially if you have set-up numerous blocks in different parts of the Minecraft world. You need to remember that the function of the mod will vary depending on the mode, so it is necessary to adjust your game play appropriately.
- Waystone Blocks-You may set this up to allow you to teleport on various areas
- Return Scroll- Allows you to return to the latest activated Waystone block
- Warp Stone-Allows you to select a particular waystone block
- Warp/Return Button
Depending on its configuration it can be used in Survival Mode, for Adventure Maps or by Server Owners as an alternative to /warp or /home commands.
How to Install?
- You need to download and install the Minecraft Forge first before you can use this mod.
- Open your game launcher and choose the Forge option in your profile.
- Choose edit profile. Click ‘Open Game Dir’ which will direct you to the game folder.
- Find the folder named ‘mods’. In case you can’t find this folder, you can create a new folder and rename it as mods.
- Download the latest mod and extract the content of the file into the said folder.
For a teleportation mod that presents no intricacy, Waystones Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is the best mod for you.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11