We Are The Rangers Map for Minecraft
We Are The Rangers is an adventure map created by more than 116 people, where if a grain of sand to create this map, which in addition to entertain each contributed, its mission is awareness of the poaching of animals from around the world. Although this map focuses on the African savannah.
On the map we will be part of a select group of Rangers from elite, whose mission is to locate and stop poachers before they hunt the animals, as well as to release those animals that have already been captured.
Map adds a lot of new animals, such as lions, hyenas, rhinos, giraffes and pangolins, among others.In addition to poachers, Park Rangers and a system of quick trip (teleport), which together offer a map of adventures in the African savannah, with various missions to complete.
We Are The Rangers Map Installation Guide:
- Download Map file from the link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Search for minecraft/saves folder. If Saves folder does not exist, create one
- Put Map file into the saves folder
- Start your Minecraft with this map