Weather & Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2
Weather & Tornadoes Mod introduction:
Weather & Tornadoes Mod is a mod that adds a tornado block and some other weather in to your Minecraft world game. This mod adds a little challenges to the game by adding all these natural disasters. Weather & Tornadoes Mod seems to be suitable for people who are very bored of the normal premature creepers which can barely touch you in a fight.
Haven’t have enough with creeper attacks? or your house have never been scratched? strong hood never demolished? well if you want somethings that can actually stand up to you as a player this mod is very recommended for you to download!
Weather & Tornadoes Mod Screenshots:
Weather & Tornadoes Mod Videos:
- Extended storm system with 5 stages of increasing intensity.
- Naturally spawning water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes at the highpoint of storms.
- The storms rip up the terrain and toss it around.
New console command: /waveheight #, sets the base wave height to #, use for maximizing the joy of surfing
waveRenderRange = how much of the waves to render (for performance tweaking)
Naturally spawning tornadoes, with detection blocks, recipes are:
How to install Weather & Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Weather & Tornadoes Mod
- Extract the zip. In the zip, copy the contents of the folder into your %appdata%.minecraft folder
- Run the game, and let them spawn naturally or create the Tornado item from the top recipe in the picture inside zip file
- Extra configuration is possible, mod_EntMover.cfg inside %appdata%.minecraftconfig
- Fixed client side wind not working / debug info crashing