Download and install World Map Mod for Minecraft
World Map Mod Description:
World Map Mod adds a self-writing fullscreen map to your Minecraft client. Works as a separate mod but is a lot better with Xaero’s Minimap. The reason why it’s available separately is to keep Xaero’s Minimap as light-weight as possible.
World Map Mod Screenshots:
- Self-writing world map. Different for every world/dimension/server.
- Works in Singleplayer, Multiplayer and on Realms.
- Interactive interface. Open by pressing M. Move the map around with your mouse and zoom in/out using the mouse wheel, similar to Google Maps.
- Automatic MultiWorld / Lilypadded servers support.
- Minecraft Realms support (also with MultiWorld support).
- Texture Pack support. Changing the texture packs updates the whole world map and not just the new chunks.
- Cave dimensions support (similar to Nether).
- Vanilla maps mode. Makes the world map look like vanilla paper maps.
- Terrain texture customization.
- “Footsteps” showing your most recent path.
- Optional performance boosters.
- Xaero’s Minimap integration. The minimap mod will display chunks loaded by the world map. The world map mod will display waypoints from the Xaero’s Minimap. Also works with Better PVP mod.
How to install World Map Mod?
- Make sure you Need Minecraft Forge
- Download World Map Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12