Yarn Mod 1.12/1.11.2 basically allows players to craft things that are otherwise solely available through monster drops and the ability to craft these things brings an insane level of convenience to the game since players no longer have to go out in the dangerous game world just to get their hands on some basic resources.
One of the best things about mods like Yarn is the fact that, since they only implement items and don’t really alter the game’s functionality in any major way, they tend to be completely free of bugs and this is the case here as well.
Yarn Mod Recipes:
While using the Yarn mod, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll ever run into any technical issues or performance drops even if you play Minecraft on a system with relatively outdated hardware. Overall, Yarn is an extremely useful mod that’s going to allow you to get your hands on a lot of items without having to kill for them.
How to install Yarn Mod
- Make sure you Need Minecraft forge
- Download Yarn Mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
For minecraft 1.12
For minecraft 1.11.2