Install Zan’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft [1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4]
For centuries previously, when Minecraft doesn’t have compass or any navigational instrument yet, People are currently finding lost in there own Minecraft world. Everyone needs a navigational tool, right? Effectively, Minecraft 1.11 today has a brand-new map, that will be something. In finding your home, this Item doesn’t definitely assist. As well as every time we should go through the map. We ought to provide all some time to it. But now, those paper maps we won’t be desiring them. Because now we have the Zan’s MiniMap!
Zan’s Minimap Mod (also called VoxelMap) adds a dependable, easy-to- use minimap for Minecraft’s world. This can be not about 100 instances worsen than the routes you possibly can make while in the game using report and a compass, which is hardly dissimilar to another road mod named Rei’s Minimap. It’s added extra features which can make it better-than that different mod although, like modification that is further, plotting points, adding notes and more.
Zan’s Minimap Mod Main Features:
- Service for Vintage Sun Way mod and Aliens Action Tracker
- Greater level signal for mobs
- Death Marker shows your death area
- Square-shaped minimap
- For modifying map facts, graphic Selection.
- Radar Mod for multiplayer
- Extra feel packages supported
- Multiple languages supported
Zan’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft Video:
How to install Zan’s Minimap Mod in Minecraft:
The installation procedure below is for v1.7.2 and earlier versions..
Non Forge version:
- Open the new launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- Click “Edit Profile” in the launcher, then open the game directory.
- Go into the subfolder “versions”.
- Rename the folder for the version you require to something else. In this example, rename “1.7.2″ to “Zanminimap-1.7.2”.
- Open the Zanminimap-1.7.2 folder.
- Rename “1.7.2.jar” to “Zanminimap-1.7.2.jar”.
- Rename “1.7.2.json” to “Zanminimap-1.7.2.json”.
- Open “Zanminimap-1.7.2.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.2″ with “id”:”Zanminimap-1.7.2”, save the file and close it.
- Unzip mod file and copy all files into Zanminimap-1.7.2.jar. Do not close the archiver yet.
- Delete META-INF and close the archiver.
- Start the new launcher.
- Click “Edit Profile”
- In “Use Version”, select “Zanminimap-1.7.2”.
- Click Save Profile.
- Login and play as normal.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (For 1.8 or older) or LiteLoader (For 1.7.10, 1.8)
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
Zan’s Minimap Mod Download links:
For 1.11.2 – 1.11 – 1.9.x
Use: VoxelMap Mod
For 1.8 Lite loader version:
- LiteLoader 1.8: http://dl2.azminecraft.info/index.php?act=dl&id=1419686890
For 1.7.10 – Requires Liteloader
Download Litloader 1.7.10 and run its installer. Then get the Voxelmap mod file from link above. After that go to /.minecraft/mods folder and put the litemod file there. Finally, launch Minecraft using Liteloader profile.
- non-Forge version – http://dl2.azminecraft.info/index.php?act=dl&id=1438791549
- Forge version – http://dl2.azminecraft.info/index.php?act=dl&id=1438791633
- Vanilla – http://dl1.azminecraft.info/upload/index.php?act=dl&id=1413689577
For 1.5.2: http://dl1.azminecraft.info/upload/index.php?act=dl&id=1414579611 (355 KB)
For 1.6.2: http://dl1.azminecraft.info/upload/index.php?act=dl&id=1413689627 (Forge)
For 1.6.4: http://dl1.azminecraft.info/upload/index.php?act=dl&id=1413689655 (Forge)